The American fast-casual food serving restaurant chain brand Tim Hortons provides a customer satisfaction survey for its customers on its survey page www.telltimhortons.com.
www.Telltimhortons.com – Take Tim Hortons Survey
The survey also comes with a few coupon code prizes as an incentive for customers to complete the Tim Hortons customer satisfaction survey.
This article is a completely comprehensive guide regarding how to take the Tim Hortons survey online as well as how to win the survey rewards and more. Do not miss a thing and keep on reading.
How To Take The Tim Hortons Survey
- The first item that you will need to take the Tim Hortons survey is a receipt from any purchase made at Tim Hortons that was made recently.
- Once you have one of these, go to the Tim Hortons customer satisfaction survey website at www.telltimhortons.com to get to the survey page.
- Once you get to the survey page, you will be first required to choose the language in which you would like to take Tim Hortons Survey.
- Here, there is an option between the English and the French Languages. After that, you will need to enter the survey validation code that is printed on the purchase receipt.
- That you have with yourself. After you’ve done that, click next. After clicking next, you’ll be sent to the survey’s most important portion.
- Which is the question of your satisfaction as a Tim Hortons customer. The questions will mostly focus on your experience at.
- Tim Hortons, both in terms of the service offered and the kind of food delivered. You’ll also be asked for your thoughts on the Tim Hortons menu items in general.
- Answer these questions truthfully to help Tim Hortons to improve the quality of its food and service.
- After you’ve answered all of these questions, you’ll be asked for a few additional personal details and personal contact information.
- which you must submit accurately in order to receive your reward code. After you’ve completed all of these steps.
- You’ll be given a reward code that you may use on your next purchase at a Tim Hortons location.
All of these steps must be completed in order to participate in the Tim Hortons survey and receive the post-survey reward coupon.
Rewards of the Tim Hortons Survey
All those who manage to finish taking the Tim Hortons customer satisfaction survey will get a promo code reward at the end that can be redeemed.
The Tim Hortons restaurants as discounts and more on their next orders there. The discount offer of the reward code depends on the code that has been received by the survey respondent.
Terms & Conditions of the Tim Hortons Survey
- The first criteria of the Tim Hortons customer satisfaction survey are that the survey taker is at least 18 years old and no less than 18 years old.
- In order to legally qualify to take the Tim Hortons, customer satisfaction survey respondents must be legal residents of the United States of America.
- To take the survey online, the survey taker must have a Tim Horton’s receipt in hand that has been made recently and has a survey code on it.
- The customers who take the survey should also be aware that the survey prize is not transferable in any way.
- It is also not redeemable for cash and must be received in the manner specified by Tim Hortons. The coupon code reward is obtained by the survey responder at the end of.
- The Tim Hortons customer satisfaction survey is valid for 30 days after it is received, thus it must be utilised within that time frame to be useful.
- Tim Hortons employees, investors, advertising, and other Tim Hortons affiliates are not permitted to participate in the survey.
- They also can’t be relatives of members who have ties to Tim Hortons in these ways.
Customers should be aware of these terms and conditions before participating in the Tim Hortons customer satisfaction survey.
Requirements of the Tim Hortons Survey
- To take Tim Horton’s guest satisfaction survey, first and foremost, the survey taker must comply with the location and age limits outlined in the terms and conditions.
- They must also have a receipt from any Tim Hortons transaction that is from a recent purchase with a survey code on it for the online survey.
- To take the Tim Hortons survey, the customer must have access to an electronic device such as a laptop, computer, or phone.
- That electronic device must also be connected to the internet via an active internet connection in order to access the survey page.
- In order to participate in the Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey online, the survey taker must also be fluent in either English or French.
- To get the Tim Hortons survey’s post-survey reward code, the client taking the survey must also give a valid email address.
- These are some of the Tim Hortons customer satisfaction survey’s requirements.
About Tim Hortons Survey
Tim Hortons is an American fast-casual dining restaurant chain known best for its coffee and doughnuts. The restaurant was founded in the year 1964 by Tim Horton and Jim Charade in Hamilton located in Ontario, Canada.
Today, Tim Hortons can be found in over 4900 locations not only in the United States or Canada but across an impressive count of 15 countries over the world.
Read More –
Tim Hortons uses the customer survey approach to understand and re-examine their customer base’s likes and dislikes on a regular basis in order to provide the finest food and service possible.
Customers who complete the Tim Hortons survey will receive some additional coupon rewards as an added incentive.
Tim Hortons Survey FAQs
- Is a purchase necessary?
Answer – no.
- Are the rewards available on online orders?
Answer – No, only in-store.
- Is there any other way of entering the survey?
Answer – No, only online.