www.Longhornsurvey.com – The American Casual Dining restaurant chain Longhorn Steakhouse offers a customer satisfaction survey for its customers on the website www.longhornsurvey.com.
www.longhornsurvey.com – LongHorn Steakhouse Survey
- www.longhornsurvey.com – LongHorn Steakhouse Survey
- www.Longhornsurvey.com Survey Details
- Rewards of the Longhorn Steakhouse Sweepstake
- Terms & Conditions of the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey
- Requirements of the Longhorn Stakehouse Survey and Sweepstake
- About Longhorn Steakhouse Survey
- LongHorn Steakhouse Survey FAQs
The survey is followed by a chance for the participants of the survey to get to enter the Longhorn Steakhouse sweepstake draw with a grand prize at the end of it for the winners.
In this article, you will get to read all about the Longhorn Steakhouse customer satisfaction survey.
The details of what you need to know to take the survey and also to enter the Longhorn Steakhouse sweepstake draw.
www.Longhornsurvey.com Survey Details
- To participate in the Longhorn Steak House survey, you will need a receipt from any Longhorn Steak House purchase that is more than 4 days old and has a survey number on it.
- Once you have that, go to www.longhornsurvey.com and click on the Longhorn Steak House survey link to begin taking the survey.
- When you arrive, you must first select the language in which you wish to complete the survey. You have the option of using either English or Spanish.
- After you’ve made your decision, enter the information from your receipt to proceed. You will have to enter the ID number that is printed and write it in the middle of the receipt you have.
- After that, enter the store code that was written on your receipt. After you’ve completed that, you’ll be directed to the main part of the survey form.
- In this section, you’ll be questioned about your overall experience at the Longhorn Steak House store since the date on your receipt.
- Answer all of the questions honestly and thoughtfully, and let Longhorn Steak House know what they need to improve, what they need to keep, and what they enjoy.
- After that, you will be asked to input a few additional personal details, such as your contact information and email address.
- Please double-check that you have entered the correct information. You will then be placed into the sweepstakes draw and notified of any potential winnings.
- Once the sweepstakes have ended. These are the procedures to take in order to participate in the Longhorn Steak House customer satisfaction survey as well as join the Longhorn Steak House sweepstakes.
Rewards of the Longhorn Steakhouse Sweepstake
All those who take the Longhorn Stakehouse customer satisfaction survey will get a chance to enter the Longhorn Stakehouse sweepstake draw after the survey has been taken.
One lucky winner of the Longhorn Staekehouse sweepstake draw will get a $1000 prize, while 100 other lucky winners will get a chance to win $50 prizes. These are the rewards that can be won from the sweepstake.
Terms & Conditions of the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey
The first thing to remember is that survey respondents must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the Longhorn Steak House Customer Satisfaction Survey and enter the Sweepstakes.
- To participate in the Longhorn Steak House Survey and sweepstakes, survey participants must be legal residents of one of the 50 United States.
- The survey participants must also be aware that the sweepstakes are not offered in areas where doing so is forbidden by law.
- Any taxes owed on the sweepstakes prizes are the responsibility of the winners rather than Longhorn Steak House.
- The sweepstakes rewards are also non-transferable and must be received in the way specified by Longhorn Steak House.
- Customers participating in the study must also have a Longhorn Steak House receipt that is less than 4 days old at the time of the survey.
- Employees or affiliates of Longhorn Steak House are also ineligible to participate in the survey or sweepstakes.
- They also cannot be relatives of such people in order to participate in the Longhorn Steak House customer satisfaction survey and sweepstakes.
These are the Longhorn Steak House survey and sweepstakes terms and conditions that you must be aware of before participating.
Requirements of the Longhorn Stakehouse Survey and Sweepstake
- The customers who participate in the Longhorn Steak House survey and sweepstakes must meet the age and location requirements listed above.
- Customers who participate in the Longhorn Steak House customer satisfaction survey and sweepstakes must also have a receipt from a Longhorn Steak House.
- Purchase that is no more than 4 days old at the time of the survey in order for the code to be valid.
- To participate in the Longhorn Steak House survey, participants must have access to an electronic device such as a phone, PC, or laptop.
- In order to view the survey page, the electronic device must also have an active internet connection. To understand the content of the Longhorn Steak House survey questions.
- The survey taker must be able to communicate in either English or Spanish. Customers who enter the sweepstake must also give a valid.
Email address in order to get updates on the sweepstake’s prizes. The Longhorn Steak House survey and sweepstakes include these basic prerequisites. www.Longhornsurvey.com
About Longhorn Steakhouse Survey
Longhorn Steakhouse is an American casual dining restaurant chain that is owned by the Darden Restaurant group. The restaurant was founded in the year 1981 by George McKerrow Jr., in Atlanta located in Georgia.
Today Longhorn Steakhouse restaurants can be found in 559 locations across the United States of America, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
Read More –
- Atlanta Bread Survey
Longhorn Steak House’s customer satisfaction survey is a way for the company to measure how customers feel about the service they. Receive at Longhorn Steak House. It also includes the allure of sweepstakes draws for those who complete the survey.
LongHorn Steakhouse Survey FAQs
- Is a purchase necessary?
Answer – No.
- When will the winners be contacted?
Answer – Within 10 days.