TalktoWendys – Wendy’s has an iconic and famous icon that is well-known all over the world. The US-based restaurant was founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 in Ohio. He named the restaurant Wendy after the name of his fourth daughter.
It is the third-largest fast-food restaurant chain in America. It has over 600 outlets spread throughout the world. Wendy’s, just like any other restaurant, wishes to collect feedback from its customers and know how they feel about the restaurant’s services and products. So, they decided to start a survey on their online platform.
The restaurant’s survey prizes include a coupon code for a spicy BOGO offer or a sandwich. If you want to take the online survey, you need to purchase from Wendy’s. The coupon validity is two weeks and it can be used once within 30 days. To participate in the survey, you just need to provide your feedback and complete the survey.
The receipt you received contains a survey code, which you can redeem at one of Wendy’s stores. Keep the receipt safe and save the code for your next visit to Wendy’s. This survey provides a good chance to customers and helps the company create a loyal customer base. They also wish to build a strong relationship between both parties.
Things Wendy’s Wants to Know From You
- How do you like the quality of the food?
- If you like the environment and aesthetics provided by the store.
- Quality and taste of food.
- Your overall experience at Wendy’s.
- The customer service provided by the staff at the outlet you visited.
Methods to Take Part in the Survey
- Go to the official survey portal of the company at www.talktowendys.com.
- You will be redirected to the page where you need to enter some basic details by looking at your receipt.
- Select your preferred survey language.
- Fill out the fields where you’re asked to enter the important information about the outlet you visited, and the date and time of your visit to the outlet.
- After filling in these details, just click Start.
- You will be landed on a different page which is the main questionnaire page. There are a series of questions related to your visit to Wendy’s, food quality and taste, customer service, etc.
- After answering all the questions, hit Next.
- On the last page, you will see a validation code. Note it down at the back of your receipt or take a screenshot and use it to buy a sandwich the next time you visit any of Wendy’s stores. But remember that the coupon code should be redeemed within two weeks, and it can be used once in 30 days.
- If you wish to win the cash prize, then you should take the talktowendys sweepstakes. Choose yes and take a sweepstakes offer.
- After accepting this, you need to enter your personal details like name, date of birth, address, etc.
- If you win the sweepstakes, you will be notified via mail in the next 30-60 days.
If you do not wish to make a purchase and still enter the survey, then you can go ahead with an offline Wendy’s customer survey. You can write your feedback and suggestions on a postcard and put it in an envelope. Make sure that you have mentioned all the details correctly, such as name, address, contact number, email address, etc. Mail it to the following address: Wendy’s Sweepstakes Program PO Box 16470, Rochester, NY 14616, United States.
Another mail address of the company: Wendy’s International, Inc. One Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio, 43017.
You may contact (888) 624 8140.
Rules and Requirements for Participating in the Talktowendys Survey
- You should have a valid purchase receipt from Wendy’s.
- You must have a proper internet connection and an updated web browser to access the official Wendy’s website.
- You can also participate in the offline Wendy’s survey. But for that, you need to mail the feedback to Wendy’s in case you choose that.
- It is mandatory to have a valid Wendy’s purchase receipt to take the online survey.
- A person has to be at least 18 years old to take the survey.
- The receipt can be used only once for a free sandwich or cash prize.
- If you wish to participate in the survey again, then you will need to have a different receipt.
- The receipt should not be older than 7 days.
- A person must have a valid email ID and contact number.
- The person entering the survey must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- You must have valid citizenship proof. The entrant must be a legal resident of either Puerto Rico, the USA, or Canada.
Related Search Articles:
Wendy’s Customer Service
You can contact Wendy’s at (888) 623-8140. You may also leave a message on their website. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio.